Q.1 - *** Battle with Dubai Tanh Dinh 369 | Diễn đàn cộng đồng Massage Sài Gòn và Hà Nội - Việt Nam

Q.1 *** Battle with Dubai Tanh Dinh 369

Lượt xem: 459

tejubot

Binh Nhất
Bé Chưa Biết Gì
9/6/24
Chủ đề
Home
0 ₿
Hello Brothers,

Today, I visited Dubai Tanh Dinh as a super spy as @Luc A Ka sent me a spy coupon for my mission. I booked Baby number 69at noon at 2:00 pm. The receptionist at the facility is truly a delight as she is very responsive to the customers' needs and flexible when adjusting to their needs. I chose for the Onsen 2 ticket since Onsen 1 is never enough for me :cuteonion9:. I went through the iPad and was very confused about choosing the new Girl 358 or the Tanh Dinh Legend 369. After a lot of deliberation I chose 369 and I was ready for a tussle. The locker took me up to the room which was pretty decent. I prefer a little more light, but that was fine.

I entered the sauna for a little over 10 minutes, and then the girl entered the room. I was a little shocked to see the size of the V1 69 had. Wow... :2onion16::2onion35: I am just out of words to describe her V1. It is simply amazing. While waiting for the bath to get ready, we got to know each other quite well, even though the baby didn't know much English. In this digital age, language is not a barrier anymore, me and the baby had a very naughty conversation, and this made me even more horny. Just in time, the bath was ready. The onsen bath right from the beginning was very erotic as the girl right from the beginning started playing with my gun by putting it between her V1 and then did some crazy tongue skills on my nipples and finally took down the soldier. After round 1, the girl bathed me thoroughly and dried me off, readying me for the healthy massage.

During the healthy massage, the baby and I had an exciting conversation with our friend, Google Translate :3onion29:. I couldn't tell how time passed. During the massage the girl did all the usual hot stones, herbal bag and all other things fairly well. And then came time for my Nuru massage, which was quite extraordinary; I don't know whether it was me or the conversation we had during our session; the girl was utterly horny, and the Nuru I had was just something from another planet. I played hard during the Nuru and my hooking on her V4 had her shaking and breathless.
Finally, Baby 69 took down your brother with her 69 skills and relieved me of all my stress. Then we went to bathe together, by which I was drained and relaxed from the incredible sexual experience.

Finally, I booked a grab and was ready to return home happy and satisfied :cuteonion17:.

V1: Enormous Grapefruit
V2: Cute Face
V3: Decent body, just enough to hug and be happy
V4: Very wet and tight

Your feedback on this review is welcome:cuteonion55:

Massage Dubai Tân Định

Đại Tá
Đại Diện Cơ Sở
ĐÃ XÁC THỰC
20/11/20
Chủ đề
0 ₿
DuBai Tan Dinh sincerely thank you for taking the time to visit and experience the services at Dubai Tan Dinh. I am very happy to talk to you, and serve you to bring you the best experience :6onion23::6onion23::6onion23::6onion23:. Sincerely thank you !!!!!!!!