Q.1 Experience the unique taste of 5* massage with celeb 268

Lượt xem: 347

Súng máy

Trung Tá
Cao Thủ Massage
6/8/22
Chủ đề
0 ₿
Today, I had the opportunity to experience the feeling of a newbie at 135, a sensation of walking into the reception area, but it was actually going for a massage today, which was quite different from the usual times of going out drinking with friends, singing and dancing. And I discovered that the staff are truly classy - the entire process from consultation, booking for the day, and caring for the customer's health from the moment they walk in until they go to the room is well-attended to, very professional. The customer will receive a confirmation message with the booking time and a greeting from the receptionist. So, are we in love now?

After 5 consecutive days of visiting my dear massage ladies, my body is now exhausted, and I just want to sneak into the sauna to sweat it all out. Yet, the receptionist noticed this and presented me with a nourishing bird's nest drink. Can I be upset with them? ...The feeling when I stepped into the room was just WOW, about 20 square meters with a built-in wardrobe, a wash basin, a private toilet, and an extremely spacious bathtub big enough to fit two baby sharks... After a sip of the bird's nest to calm my mind, the lady gently stepped in, graceful and elegant in a thin voile robe, but unable to hide her healthy, athletic figure in the Argentinian national team supporter's outfit. She took the initiative to break the stillness with a warm, loving embrace from behind, not too eager. I admired the celebrity-like face of hers, which looked very much like actress Than Thuy Ha.

Despite having a few artistic tattoos on her body, she exudes a gentle and refined demeanor that cannot be denied. Her delicate hands gently caress her breasts, kiss her neck, and then unexpectedly touch the silent, captivated my dick. She sits on my dick, rhythmically pushing her hips in a teasing manner, like a new couple still exploring their love. I caress and pinch her rosy, lotus-like nipples while admiring the artistic lines on her back. I placed a clumsy, youthful kiss on her lips.

On the day she lights the stars in the sky,
Waiting for the wind and moon to rise,
But the storm rages on, relentless.
A rainy day that never ends,
On the shoulders of her youth.

I loved how she cared for the little details, like turning off the air conditioner before bathing, the way she massaged my head to soothe my worries, and how she embraced me in the tub when I shivered from the cold water. Where can one find such a soulmate in life? She gently washed my manhood and tenderly cared for it, cradling it between her soft, cotton-like breasts. Her eyes looked up at me with desire, as if praising the beauty of my physique. The afternoon sky was too pale today, or perhaps my vision is blurring... No! I was simply closing my eyes to fully savor the moment.

The more I got into the stories of the two of us, the more I felt that we were living together. “You don't need to do the healing massage, just a hug”... that's what she determined to convince me "But you are tired today..." Isn't that weird? She did it very accurately, with just enough force to impact the painful acupuncture points. I only had to rest my hands and feel each skillful finger stroking across the skin, very gently, but very "artistic"....

She proactively used her lips and tongue gently and slowly as if there were only the two of us in this world...the way she slowly moved each movement like a slow motion movie is truly captivating. She dragged the tip of her tongue over the hot shaft of the penis, eyes still touching, my heart felt numb as if an electric current was running through it... I slapped her ass to enter the six-nine ending, never disappointing me. I used the tongue to lightly hit the G-spot to stimulate it. She moaned softly just enough for the two of us to hear, then pushed my canon gun deeply into her mouth... A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, the gun grew longer and longer with the thrust of the engine's piston of SH 350i. It’s over ….

Baby 168's profile is really impressive, beautiful body, strong athletic figure, boobs were remodeled but soft and beautiful. She got a lot of hidden skills that have been cultivated from Minh Tam and Joko, her butt was massive and was born for doggy, nice pussy and clean and fragrant.

It feels like I've just finished a vacation with my sweet-heart right in the heart of the City. Such an experience!

Hido86

Tham Mưu
Cao Thủ Massage
15/12/13
Chủ đề
0 ₿
Giỏi tiếng Anh quá! Dạy tui tiếng Anh nha! Bởi vậy t mới kêu ông làm CTV bên box matxa nước ngoài vì ông giỏi tiếng Anh hehe

• Haha
Điểm cảm xúc: Súng máy

noname.limit

Đại Uý
[* KC - Tình Thánh *]
22/4/23
Chủ đề
Bình Dương
0 ₿
Dữ thần chưa kìa, viết tiếng tây mà đọc cũng có hồn văn ra phết, ông nào mà newbie zô gặp bài này chắc bỏ chạy luôn :ami-(47):

• Haha
Điểm cảm xúc: Súng máy