Q.1 Failed booking and correction with fairy 27 at Dubai Q1

Lượt xem: 1,352

dreddys

Binh Nhì
Bé Chưa Biết Gì
20/11/22
Chủ đề
0 ₿
It was late autumn lazy Sunday, was sitting in the sofa and scratching my head while watching film and surfing the internet randomly. Suddenly TV showed advertisement with truly hot lady. Beast inside me straight away requested action but my other side wanted some simple relaxation, so fast decision has been made - time for massage (one shot two rabbits).
After short conversation with my brothers and receiving top reviews on fairy which is living under number 19, booked her for the next day through zalo. Seems receptionist understood my English everything has been confirmed.

Next day…
Arrived to the Dubai Q1 at agreed time, has been welcomed first by guard , then locker and receptionist. Provided to the receptionist my booking and been asked to wait for few minutes. After 2-3 minutes it has been discovered that fairy 19 isn't working today and yesterday's receptionist has messed up things.
Eh, disappointment came on me as I was ready to test that fairy especially when you heard a lot about her truly hilarious service… At the same time beast inside me still wanted attention, so by taking a grasp on available choices took fairy 27. As usual waiting time was not more that 2-3 minutes, locker took me upstairs. L tried to do small talk just to make situation more relax and comfortable, showed everything around and left. Few seconds and Im already in the steam bath. In few minutes fairy arrived, ulala , she was even better than I expected. Blond painted hair (need to add that asian girls with blond hair are so sexy at least for me), she were wearing nice sexy black nightie which was exactly perfect length to emphasize her rounded V3. While she was walking her V1 were bouncing and for a few moments they were visible from cover of nightie mmmm…. Not waiting even a moment more jumped out from steam bath and been dried with towel. Then again patient waiting in chair while fairy prepared bath.

Right bath time. Well everything started as usual washing showering etc until my eyes stopped on those V1 sized like a small watermelons (obviously silicone but don't mind) and beast inside me howled with such strength that my hands in sip of the moment been on her V1. After short examination of size, elasticity and small game with both V1 one of the hand went down to discover uncharted territory, while second hand remained at the same place to do other checks .
V4 was shaved clean (bonus point for that) In the mean time she was playing with her hands , teasing me, kissing, hugging, whispering and moaning on my ear… those sounds are still in my ears and shivering my skin… obviously long time hasn't been requested until finish has been reached, hopefully she reached it as well
Bit disappointment of fast finish but In my head only 1 thought has passed - let's see how you will do with 2nd finish as it's not easy at least in my case (kinda old and time has to pass)

Health part - in few words short yet enough to relax me

Next part was crawling, oh my my … those V1 are perfectly sized and shaped so they can reach even the darkest depths of you and at the same time provide enough pressure to stimulate you… while she was on top riding my back it has been noted that she was enjoying it not less than me turn over and my eyes had an enjoyable view … again slippery riding on me at the same time hand game with my Jony. Next stop her lips, mouth and skilled tongue… no words here
After short period of time while she was working on Jony I have put her in 69 so this way we can enjoy both. Teasing her, from the bottom, with tongue and fingering while playing with V1 with 2nd hand was an even better pleasure. Moaning and moaning, her finish didn't wait a long time , then 2nd came but my Jony was strong as soldier in the army , I had even a glimpse of though that 2nd finish will not be delivered. Yet we still had time , so Ive changed position to sided 69 which gave me even better functional possibility and at the same time changed position of Jony which only increased chances of reaching finish… same continuation with action, using everything what was near by (hands , oil, tongue) and in some period of time we both reached firecracker feeling….
Few minutes relaxing in the bed , both been tired and then cleaning with some more teasing…

About fairy under number 27:
V1 perfect sized and enjoyable
V2 requires bit of maintenance this is not a judgment its more like observation
V3 perfectly shaped , eyes will be trying to catch it.

Damage:
Tic 1100k (thank you Itachi for help with camapro)
Tip 1200k
Bonus 100k

Total damage 2400k

PS For the facility would be nice to have mirrors on the ceiling and side walls to increase emotional part of the process…

PPS Hopefully next time will have chance to play with fairy 19…

Điểm cảm xúc: anhql and Massage Dubai Quận 1

SC17

Đại Uý
Đại Nội Mật Thám
25/9/22
Chủ đề
0 ₿
Now you have camapro, the world is just a lot bigger lol. Tons of discounts.
How long have you been lurking this forum btw? It’s interesting that you even pick up v1234 terms :2onion18:

dreddys

Binh Nhì
Bé Chưa Biết Gì
20/11/22
Chủ đề
0 ₿
:2onion2: honestly 1 or 2 days before registration date. Was looking for this kind of information due to the lack of info but then suddenly saw this one and was pleasantly shocked how much wisdom was gathered here...
First experience of this kind of service was in 2018 in Tokyo... mmmm Asian Feeling - nice first establishment ...

Điểm cảm xúc: Massage Dubai Quận 1 and SC17

Uchiha Itachi

Tham Mưu
Vì nghĩa diệt thân !!!
1/7/14
Chủ đề
0 ₿
itachi
Amazing good job bro =)) please enjoy it :2onion18:

Điểm cảm xúc: dreddys

LSO

Trung Sĩ
Cao Thủ Massage
7/6/22
Chủ đề
0 ₿

Massage Dubai Quận 1

Đại Tá
Đại Diện Cơ Sở
ĐÃ XÁC THỰC
Congratulations you had a great experience. Sorry that technician (19) wasn't working that day, make an appointment with your baby (19) on the nearest day. You should make an appointment on the day you come. For example, if you come at noon please call as soon as morning from 9 a.m, phone number is 0941 012 041. We look forward to welcoming you next time.

Điểm cảm xúc: dreddys