Lượt xem: 3,874

Andrew

Binh Nhì
Bé Chưa Biết Gì
31/1/21
Chủ đề
0 ₿
My name is Andrew
First of all, I would like to say thank you to my friend his name Tien who live in district 12 of Ho CHi Minh City. He was recommended me come to try your massage service at the address 41 Le Thi Hong Gam street, district 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
I would like also to have some highlights of review of your service as below.

I have lived in Ho Chi Minh city for a long time and I like this lovely city very much because of people are friendly. I went to a massage luxury Dubai service and went to the front desk and was enthusiastically advised by the receptionist carefully about the massage ticket, the receptionist, she was speaking English very well. Wow, the front desk "lobby lounge" is very beautiful, very spacious and comfortable. I booked Thai massage ticket for 1 million VND, this price was included tip, hot tea, red bull and massage. However, I didn't enjoyed it, I just enjoyed the massage service very much.
The receptionist guided by elevator to the room and was massaged by a very pretty technician, make me big surprise about the room. Cool! room was very nice, luxurious, comfortable and lovely smell as well. The massage technician girl she was so beautiful, her slim and sexy body, pretty face, smooth hair and very very friendly too.
How should I say right now here, I could not say at all but that's amazed about her skilled in massaged technic, I really relaxed my body very much by her skilled. The Thai massage package was 90 minutes and I really enjoyed with many different items as bath wet steamed, hot stone, body massaged as well as Vietnamese traditional herbal medicine packaged.
I would like to say thank you to Tien who introduced me to your service experience. And I will return to the experience in the near future and I will also recommend your service to my friends.

MrxXx

Thượng Tá
Thiên Sứ Bóng Đêm
21/3/16
Chủ đề
30 ₿
yociexpress01

nhimxu

Trung Tá
Tào Nhím
3/1/20
Chủ đề
38 ₿
vietnamese girls are the best for sure. you should try more asap yociexp41

Vui Cùng Bé

Binh Nhất
Bé Tập Massage
13/1/21
Chủ đề
0 ₿
There are still more beautiful hotgirls there you should come very often and discover all of them.yociexp25yociexp25yociexp25

Andrew

Binh Nhì
Bé Chưa Biết Gì
31/1/21
Chủ đề
0 ₿
Oh yeah! Sure, I'll be back soon. That's the best service ever!