Q.1 - Steamy evening with Massage Dubai 139 | Diễn đàn cộng đồng Massage Sài Gòn và Hà Nội - Việt Nam

Q.1 Steamy evening with Massage Dubai 139

Lượt xem: 460

tejubot

Binh Nhất
Bé Chưa Biết Gì
9/6/24
Chủ đề
Home
0 ₿
I went to Dubai Luxury Q1 today and booked number 139 at 12:30 noon. The receptionist and the locker greeted me warmly. I bought the Onsen 2 ticket since I wanted to completely enjoy myself this afternoon. I went into the room once it was ready, and the facilities there were quite good. I took a sauna for about 10 minutes, and then the girl entered the room. Surprisingly, she knew a little English enough to communicate. The Onsen bath was excellent. I played with the girl's V1 (mildly modified grapefruit) as she bathed me thoroughly. After bathing me thoroughly, she started with round 1, where your brother fought the battle for a good 7 minutes and then had to lose to the baby's incredible skills, where she alternated between licking and sucking in the right ratio. Sadly, I shot my shot both in the baby's mouth and nose, and I felt a little embarrassed. I was shaking after round one, and then, the baby dried me off and told me to sleep on the bed on my back. The healthy massage was one of the most comprehensive ones I have had in a very long time. After the usual healthy massage with the hot stones, head massage and herbal bag therapy, the baby added the nuru gel on my back and her V1 and started. One thing that I need to say is that the baby has a good sense of making erotic sounds and transports you to a new place, like a pleasure playground. She licked sensuously all across my back, and then it was time for the showdown; here, your brother fought the war bravely and hooked onto the baby's V4, which was very fragrant and extremely wet. Finally, master 139 took down your brother with her witch-like skills. Then the baby bathed me again, after which I told her goodbye and left the establishment.

I want to thank @Lục A Ka for giving me the opportunity as an agent on a spy mission and @Dory for directing me towards Mr Luc; I want to thank @Súng máy , my dear friend who has constantly been showing the best KTVs across HCMC. For all the foreigners part of congdongmassage, I highly recommend you to take guidance from the Legends of congdongmassage to choose the KTVs and which centers to go to because they are more experienced and they know which places are to the tastes of the foreigners.

V1: Beautiful Grapefruit (slightly modified) 9/10
V2: Cute Face 8/10
V3: Fit body 9/10
V4: Very wet and fragrant 9/10

This is my first official post. Your feedback is welcome :)

Súng máy

Thượng Tá
Member Ưu Tú
6/8/22
Chủ đề
16 ₿
Such a pleasure to be your trusted source of entertainments! Wish you more health to be engaged with us in this long-run fun journey kkk

Điểm cảm xúc: Massage Dubai Quận 1

Massage Dubai Quận 1

Đại Tá
Đại Diện Cơ Sở
ĐÃ XÁC THỰC
1/7/19
Chủ đề
41 Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Q1
congdongmassage.com
0 ₿
Massage Dubai Luxury thank you very much, glad you had a great experience and complimented girl 139 :cuteonion41::cuteonion41: Have a nice day!
Hope to see you again