Singapore | Traditional Thai Massage in Singapore at Ayuthaya The Royal Thai Spa |

Lượt xem: 601

JokerZ Lam

Trung Tá
❀》盜香帥《✿
1/11/18
Chủ đề
烟花拥着风流真情不在
0 ₿
32405617_473715423042746_7795714689937178624_n.png

Ayuthaya The Royal Thai Spa is located at Pacific Plaza, right in the heart of Orchard Road, and I loved the location. It’s central enough to be accessible, yet discreetly tucked in a quiet corner where you can feel completely disconnected from the bustle and action, perfect for recharging and rejuvenating your body and mind. Stepping into the spa was like immediately entering a oasis as the calming aroma of essential oils set me at ease in the contemporary and comfortable Thai-style ambience.

You should also know that Ayuthaya The Royal Thai Spa has been around since 2004 and only employs Thai therapists who are well-versed in Royal Thai massage and accredited with the ‘International Massage Certification’ which requires at least 3,000-hours of experience to provide world-class service and quality.

In fact, Ayuthaya The Royal Thai Spa has a long line of awards to its name, as recently as 2019, for its Signature Thai Massage, Aromatherapy Body Oil Massage and the Thai Herbal Heat Compress!

18814516_330469637367326_3726138511143802100_o.png
52871777_651694695244817_4761122722522595328_n.png
59557932_687412391673047_2184552978155831296_n.png
59921389_687412645006355_6311315125617819648_n.png

Ayuthaya The Royal Thai Spa Review

I do love the personalisation options available at Ayuthaya The Royal Thai Spa. Depending on how you feel for the day, you can choose from different combinations of aromatherapy with various healing properties. Lemongrass and eucalyptus for aches and pains, bergamot and lavender for mood and stress, ginger and lavender for detoxification – So many of my favourite essential oils that I was spoilt for choice!

The treatment room at Ayuthaya The Royal Thai Spa was clean, comfortable and spacious, definitely a far cry from the dimly-lit, shady and claustrophobic cheap Thai massage parlours I was used to in the Land of Smiles. It even had a small shower cabin! The simple, woodsy decor was welcoming and unimposing, helping me relax and settle into a peaceful state of mind. Very importantly, the massage bed, linen and towels all looked clean and new!

Lavender Salt Scrub

We started with a lavender salt scrub, used to treat insomnia, increase circulation, help ease muscular pains and promote cell renewal. I love body scrubs and this was amazing! My therapist used firm pressure to give me a thorough scrubbing all over, starting with my back and then moving over to my front.

After the scrub was done, my therapist left me alone to rinse off and shower before the second part of my treatment, Signature Ayuthaya Royal Experience (Signature Royal Thai Massage + Herbal Heat Compress) started.

Signature Royal Thai Massage

Unlike the usual Thai Massage in which you change into a pair of light pyjamas and do only a dry massage, the Signature Royal Thai Massage actually combines traditional massage techniques together with a blend of essential oils and Thai heat compress – This was much more luxurious and relaxing as compared to the regular dry massage and yet still had that same intensity and targetted techniques incorporated into it.
I prefer a strong massage and really enjoyed how my therapist slowly unworked all the tension and stiffness in my muscles and joints with her skilful techniques! Just like normal Thai massage, expect the therapist to use not just her hands, but also a combination of her elbows, legs and feet to contort, twist and stretch every part of your body. Some parts ached while other parts were sore, my therapist was attentive and conscientious at every point of my treatment and I was completely relaxed as I let her work her magic on me.
It was so good that I dozed off halfway through – I hardly fall asleep during a massage so this is testament to how relaxing and pleasurable the treatment was.

Thai Herbal Heat Compress

I only woke up when I felt a pleasantly warm sensation moving down the back of my legs. This was the Thai herbal heat compress: an ancient holistic treatment, which helps promote the unity of body, mind and spirit.
The heat from the herbal ball compress relaxes your aching muscles and helps to open your pores, allowing better absorption of the herbal ingredients, which continues to relax the muscles whilst simultaneously drawing out impurities from your body.
The warm compress felt really good on my achey shoulders and back, easing my aches and pains away. It did get rather hot at some points, so remember to tell your therapist if it’s too hot for you and she can adjust the heat of the herbal compress accordingly.
My treatment ended with a final stretching of my spine and I was regretful to have to end my session, or even move at all after being kneaded, pressed and stretched into (what I felt myself to be like) blissed-out human play-dough. My body really needed this session and I felt thoroughly relaxed and rejuvenated at the same time!
My session at Ayuthaya The Royal Thai Spa has really changed my perception of dodgy road-side Thai massages and allowed me to experience how luxurious and pleasurable Thai massage can be in the right environment and hands! Better still, I don’t even need to take a plane to experience authentic Thai massage right in Singapore. I am most definitely going to be back again for my next time-out of bliss and relaxation once I find a spot of time in my hectic schedule!

As its name would suggest, Ayuthaya The Royal Thai Spa is a superior spa for enjoying Thai massage in Singapore. This CaseTrust accredited and award-winning spa has 4 different service categories on offer, no doubt, massage is the best among them.

In its premium spa rooms with Thai-style decoration, one can have a heavenly indulging time with authentic Thai Massage conducted by highly experienced masseurs and enhanced by high quality spa products used. For more indulgence, we can go with their combined packages to have facial treatment or full body scrub done before the massage session.

For that spa concept, their prices stand on the high side. So, if budget is not your concern, head yourself to Ayuthaya The Royal Thai Spa to experience some of the most wonderful Thai massage sessions our city has to offer.

Massage has many benefits: it helps to maintain flexibility, improve circulation and re-energise the body and mind connection. Most importantly, it can help promote significant relief from stress. Depending on your preference, the massage pressure can be Gentle, Moderate or Deep.

Signature Thai Massage
“Nhuad Thai Paan Boran’ — An art with ancient traditions, this method of massage was formerly administered only in the Royal Temple Grounds by Masters versed in Healing. By focusing on pressure points, muscles and ligaments, and stretching and bending, the spine is stretched and tension can be released and energies can flow freely and naturally.On a more scientific note, some studies have shown that this pressure releases Natural Endorphins into the system, promoting relaxation and healing. The sense of well-being, energy and flexibility that can be brought back into your body is Extraordinary.At Ayuthaya Spa, our masseuses use the combination of deep tissue, pressure point and stretching techniques to help reduce stress and relieve muscle soreness. Special loose clothing will be provided for this traditional massage.
  • 1.00 hr. 178.00 S$
  • 1.30 hr. 258.00 S$
  • 2.00 hr. 328.00 S$

Royal Thai Aroma Massage
A body massage with essential oils extracted from herbs and flowers and dedicated to relaxation and physical Stimulation. It produces a deeply relaxing and healing massage, by using the therapeutic properties of Ayuthaya’s specially blended essential oils, to help enhance the beneficial effects through both the skin and inhalation.We combine the best of both worlds – utilising classic elements of Swedish Massage techniques together with the fundamental elements of Thai Massage.It is the perfect treatment to generally help improve your health, reduce stress and promote general well-being. Once tried, you will come back for more!
  • 1.00 hr. 178.00 S$
  • 1.30 hr. 258.00 S$
  • 2.00 hr. 328.00 S$

Thai Foot Massage
This is a specific form of foot massage where the organs and systems of the body are stimulated through reflex points on the feet. This is used to help restore a balanced energy flow and relax the body by applying pressure to those reflex points which are believed to correspond to other parts of the body.This may help mobilise Self-Healing Energy and Revitalise the Health of the Whole Body. The treatment also includes an Herbal Foot Scrub.
  • 30 mins. 88.00 S$
  • 45mins . 108.00 S$
Palm and Sole
Indulge in a luxury hand and foot massage. This treatment is designed to give these areas of the body the deserved attention. This can really help relieve stress and bring balance to the body.
  • 1.00 hr. 178.00 S$

Body Wellness treatments are designed for both body and mind. Tension and stress seemed to disappear under these treatments as the mind and spirit can also feel calmer and more relaxed. These treatments are best combined with a massage treatment to give a Holistic Approach.

Thai Herbal Steam
“Oob Samun Prai’ – Our uniquely customised Thai Herbal Steam Therapy utilises one of the best
known of all traditional therapies. Let our very own recipe herbal Steam vapours do their work on you.As the vapours penetrate the skin’s open pores and enter the lungs, the molecules from the medicinal herbs are absorbed into the body.It’s a real vitality boost and helps you to relax and clear the head. The Herbal Steam treatment is also good for aches and pains and it also cleanses the skin’s pores, making you feel fresh and alive. Above all, it helps relax the Body and Mind, whilst at the same time it is said it can Aid respiration, relieve sinusitis, bronchial asthma, general stuffiness and stimulate circulation.

• 20 mins. 88.00 S$

Thai Herbal Heat Compress
Called “Prakop’ in Thai, the Herbal Heat Compress has been used by Thais since the Ayuthaya period, over 200 years ago, making it an ancient holistic treatment, which helps promote the unity of body, mind and spirit.The heat relaxes your aching muscles and helps to open your pores, allowing better absorption of the herbal ingredients, which continues to relax the muscles whilst simultaneously drawing out impurities from your body.Allow the heated herbs to penetrate your muscles and simply feel the stress and tension ease away beneath the healing kneading of a firm, but never painful massage.Benefits typically include the soothing of sore and aching muscles, easing of respiration with the ingredients camphor and menthol and the reduction of tension through the heat and aromatic properties of the herbs.
  • 30 mins. 98.00 S$

Lavender Salt Scrub
Properties are refreshing, soothing. Lavender can be used to treat insomnia, increase circulation, relaxing. Helping for muscular pains, and help promote cell renewal. Leaves skin soft, smooth and vibrant.
  • 30 mins. 98.00 S$
Miracle Rice Milk Cream Scrub
This treatment helps the blood and the lymph systems. Miracle rice milk cream scrub is an excellent way to stimulate skin circulation, cleanse the pores and remove the dead outlet layer of skin. Recommend for sensitive skin.
  • 30 mins. 98.00 S$
Lemongrass Salt Scrub
Relax and indulge yourself as you invigorate, cleanse and moisturise your skin with Lemongrass Sea Salt Scrub which contains sesame oil, Bergamot and Orange essential oil. The oil loosens layers of dead skin while Sea Salt sloughs them off.Lemongrass has an enliven effect on the Senses it body.The essential oils contribute and lingering scent. Let this Scrub lift your Spirit.
  • 30 mins. 98.00 S$
Excellent spa service, a must do if you are visiting Singapore. One of the best spas at an affordable price !!!

JokerZ Lam

Trung Tá
❀》盜香帥《✿
1/11/18
Chủ đề
烟花拥着风流真情不在
0 ₿
Massage thuần khỏe đó hok có mần Thái trườn Nuru, HJ, BJ hay vuốt lướt các kiểu đâu... cũng hok có 1 Bé Cưng nào luôn @@ Đơn giản chỉ là đi phục hồi sức khỏe thôi àh :cuteonion17:

• Haha
Điểm cảm xúc: Chị 3 Báo and Đi Tàn Tàn

Đi Tàn Tàn

Trung Tá
Tung Hoành Ngang Dọc
10/6/22
Chủ đề
Hang Thỏ
64 ₿
Khoẻ Tàn hok thích... Tàn chỉ thích mệt thui... sắp tới Ya lên bài mệt mà...:6onion17:

• Haha
Điểm cảm xúc: Chị 3 Báo

JokerZ Lam

Trung Tá
❀》盜香帥《✿
1/11/18
Chủ đề
烟花拥着风流真情不在
0 ₿
  • Haha
Điểm cảm xúc: Chị 3 Báo and Đi Tàn Tàn

DarkKnight

Binh Nhì
Sư Huynh Massage
10/1/15
Chủ đề
0 ₿
ở sài gòn có Pattaya Spa, nhìn logo khá giống trong bài. Ở đây có massage body, foot và gội đầu. Giá khá cao

emhamvui

Binh Nhì
Sư Huynh Massage
24/8/13
Chủ đề
0 ₿
đi ngang thấy sang chảnh, màu mè sặc sỡ quá chưa dám vô. ai đi rồi cho xin ít review