Binh Nhì
Bé Chưa Biết Gì
15/1/23
Chủ đề
CN
0 ₿
Ưu đãi Camapro
  1. Đang có ưu đãi trên App Camapro
Hello I'm a Chinese foreigner planning on a trip to HCMH later this year for pleasure and tourism. I'll be staying at a hotel near Dubai Massage and I plan to use Dubai Massage quite frequently during my stay well that would depends on how I feel about the service the first time I'll use it.

I have some important questions to ask first of all

How do you pay? Do you pay before or after the service?
How do you use the lockers? Do you put everything into the locker before the service starts?
Is it recommended to make a booking?
Is the expected amount to tip is equal to same amount for the service package correct? If not what is the proper amount to tip?
What service package is recommended for beginner?
What would be a good time to visit day? night?

Điểm cảm xúc: Massage Dubai Quận 1

Dr.MartinL

Trung Uý
Cao thủ Oẳn Tù Tì
25/4/22
Chủ đề
North Blue
0 ₿
Welcome to HCM city bro!
I can answer for U now
First, you can pay at the reception all TICKET and TIP. (If you don't want you must pay TICKET and after used service done you can TIP for KTV or reception)
Second, the locker guys will support you if you have bagpack or anything else. They will bring for you to the service room.
Third, booking is good idea when you busy and fall in love with the first time see the picture of KTV.
Fourth, Yes. You must TIP=TIC. Or you can TIP>TIC if you feeling the KTV is the best.
Fifth, Hmm bro i think you should try Onsen 1 service first. Because KTV can do anything with you in bathtub with many onsen skills.
Finally, You shoud visit from 3-4 PM to night because all KTV you can choice work in that time.
So have you have good trip in HCM city and Happy Chinese New Year
P/s: KTV = Technician

LSO

Trung Sĩ
Cao Thủ Massage
7/6/22
Chủ đề
0 ₿
Ai mượn chú hướng dẫn kỹ quá vậy =)))

Massage Dubai Quận 1

Đại Tá
Đại Diện Cơ Sở
ĐÃ XÁC THỰC
If you still have questions, please call my
hotline 0941012041

Hido86

Tham Mưu
Cao Thủ Massage
15/12/13
Chủ đề
0 ₿
When you will visit massage Dubai? I usually visit massage Dubai and know everything about massage Dubai, I can teaching and guiding all information about massage in Saigon. Inbox me if you want find an instructor. I strongly recommend you book technician No.16 or technicia No.99, they are so beautiful and have amazing skills in massage